SADD and GSA are excited to join together to help our students discuss the recent events in our school.
In advisory the students can connect the SADD assembly “Class Dismissed, The Bullying Project” and National Coming OutDay
Here are suggested discussion questions and a suggested video.
(PSA coming out)
Questions for Advisory:
1. Why is this day important (NCOD)?
2. What does See It. Say It. Stop It. Mean?
3. These are the types of bullying: Name Calling and Teasing, Social Isolation, Threatening, Physical Bullying and Cyber Bullying. Discuss these.
4. Is there a connection with Bullying and LGBTQ people?
5. How would you react if your friend “came out” to you?
6. Do you think our society is accepting? Not accepting of LGBTQ people?
7. What is the meaning of the “rainbow ribbon”?